Helping injured workers is our mission.
Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Arts Economics. University of Potsdam, summa cum laude. Juris Doctorate. University of Buffalo, cum laude.
Professional Honors and Memberships: Member of N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers / Advocates for Justice; Selected as NFL Players Association Workers’ Compensation Panel Attorney; Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1993
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- University of Potsdam, Potsdam, New York
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude)
Honors and Awards
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers / Advocates for Justice, Member
- NFL Players Association Workers’ Compensation, Panel Attorney
- Board of Directors, Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG)
Past Employment Positions
- Bailey, Patterson, Caddell, Hart and Bailey, P.A. & Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P.