Martha L. Ramsay
Helping injured workers is our mission.
Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Martha Ramsay has been fighting for injured workers and accident victims for more than twenty years. She has settled complicated personal injury claims, litigated denied workers’ compensation claims, and won monetary damages. At Ramsay Law Firm, our friendly legal team strives to maximize your recovery in a timely manner.
Education: Bachelor of Arts Economics. University of Potsdam, summa cum laude. Juris Doctorate. University of Buffalo, cum laude.
Professional Honors and Memberships: Member of N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers / Advocates for Justice; Selected as NFL Players Association Workers’ Compensation Panel Attorney; Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1993
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- University of Potsdam, Potsdam, New York
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude)
Honors and Awards
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers / Advocates for Justice, Member
- NFL Players Association Workers’ Compensation, Panel Attorney
Past Employment Positions
- Bailey, Patterson, Caddell, Hart and Bailey, P.A. & Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P.